Coming November 27, 2016! Changes: Groups, HTML editor, intelligent agents, language, and quizzes.
Groups (global change)
- A new group category called ‘Single User’. Allow for automatic group creation that creates a group after a user’s name and enrolls them.
HTML Editor (global change, tool change, workflow)
- You can now copy and paste from a Microsoft Word document or other HTML source and the content retains the look and feel of the source document.
Intelligent Agents (global change, look and feel, tool change, workflow)
- Agents stop running of the course is past date or inactive.
- Run a practice run of an agent
- Select and delete multiple agents on the agent list page.
- New replace strings available (see inline help when creating an agent for a list of strings)
Language (tool change, global change)
- User progress is now called “Class Progress”
Quizzes (look and feel, tool change, global change)
- When editing or creating multiple choice questions there is now a preview mode that appears on the right. Question creation workflow remains unchanged.