Frank B. Layton, III Technology Scholarship

About

Monday’s Pellissippi State Scholarship of the Week is the Frank B. Layton, III Technology Scholarship established by Frank Layton Insurance, Inc. This is a newly established scholarship provides a Microsoft Surface Go laptop or a comparable laptop each fall semester to two students. To qualify for consideration for this scholarship, students must be enrolled in at least six hours, have a minimum 2.5 GPA, demonstrated financial need and have a need for a dependable computer. 

“My father, Frank B. Layton III, understood the importance of technology. When we were
growing up in the 1980’s, back when personal computers were just becoming popular, my father saw
how important technology would become in our lives, and he made sure that we always had access to a
current and dependable computer. Now, many years later, I can attribute much of my academic and
professional success to having both access to and an understanding of technology. I am eternally
grateful for his vision and commitment to our family. He will always be my hero!

“Providing adult learners with access to dependable computers opens the door to their future and allows
me to honor my father and pay it forward. I pray that these adult learners will one day pay it forward as
well and help the next generation in kind.” – Frank Layton

Frank Layton Insurance, Inc. is with HealthMarkets Insurance in Karns.

Frank’s office handles- Individual & Family Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Prescription Drug Plans, Small Business Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Long-Term Care Insurance, Wellness Products.

We want to thank Frank Layton Insurance, Inc, for their generous support of our students!

Donate to the Frank B. Layton, III Technology Scholarship