Pellissippi State Music Scholarship

About

We hope that you’re as excited as we are about the upcoming concert season at Pellissippi State! We have something for everyone. This will be a season filled with wonderful music! All of our performances will take place in the Clayton Performing Arts Center on the Hardin Valley Campus of Pellissippi State Community College and are free to the public.

A large number of students will receive scholarships this fall because of your continued generosity. Our scholarship program is allowing us to attract the very best student performers. We are anticipating a talented freshman class of both Music and non-Music majors this fall. Music scholarships are KEY to these recruitment efforts.

“I am a Vocal Music Major and attend Pellissippi State Community College full time. I drive an hour to and from school five days a week. I simply couldn’t make things work without the scholarship money that will help me pay for gas for my car and for my concert attire.”

“Your support helps me pursue my passion for music and spreading the joy it brings to me every single day.”

“I am a non-traditional student. Often times with the demands of every day adult life, it can difficult to meet the financial responsibilities that come with being a college student. Thanks to your kind generosity, I will be able to better focus my energy on my classes and practicing my music.”

Your gift makes a difference. May we count on your commitment to help keep the fine tradition of excellence in music moving forward at Pellissippi State. To make it more convenient to donate, we have included a giving form below.

On behalf of the students, the staff and the college, we extend our sincere gratitude.  We look forward to seeing you on campus very soon!

Donate to the Pellissippi State Music Scholarship