Educational Technology Services has an instructional technology specialist with expertise in creating accessible instructional materials. Faculty can work with ETS to create instructional materials, caption video or other accessibility tasks.
Instructional technology specialists can also advise on applying universal design principles when developing content, which makes instructional materials suited for a variety of learners at the college.
- Library Accessibility Resources for Faculty and Staff
- ETS Accessibility Resources for Faculty and Staff
- Disability Services office for Students
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides instructional materials that are accessible to students and faculty with disabilities
- Support for universal design principles