Adobe Connect provides Pellissippi students and faculty with an online solution for conducting synchronous class sessions and/or office hours. Students and instructors can participate in a class session hosted through Adobe Connect by joining in with a computer or mobile device.
Faculty and staff who are teaching or using Adobe Connect to host a meeting or class must contact Educational Technology Servies (ETS) for an account.
- Log into Adobe Connect
- Other useful resources
Key Features and Benefits
- Remote class accessible from on and off campus
- Connection from home PC, laptop or mobile device
- Shared whiteboard, chat and files area
- Video and audio options via Adobe Connect
- Up to 100 participants in virtual classroom