Networking and Technical Services supports the email systems available to all Pellissippi State faculty, students and staff.
- For students and retired employees, we use Microsoft Office 365 for this service. (login now)
- For faculty and staff, we use Microsoft Exchange. (login now)
Both options allow for web based email with calendaring, contacts and integration with other Office 365 products such as Skype for Business, OneDrive and Office applications. Within Brightspace/D2L, faculty and students can use Course Messages but it is not a full-featured email system.
NTS also automatically creates email lists for academic classes for ease of communication. Other mailing lists can be created by request through the Helpdesk.
Key Features and Benefits
- Student/Retired Employees Email via a web browser
- Faculty/Staff email via web browser or Outlook
- Calendaring and Contacts
- Integration with other Microsoft products
- Access and syncing via mobile devices
- Email lists
- Email security