All students and employees should have a college issued ID card/badge. Students and current employee badges are made at:
- Hardin Valley Campus – Open Computer Lab (ERC 327)
- Other campuses – Campus Library
New full-time employees will have their ID cards made in the Human Resources office as part of New Employee Orientation.
If an employee requires a proximity card for door locks, they are created by Facilities staff. Here are our complete ID card procedures.
If you have any questions about PSCC Photo ID cards, please contact the HelpDesk.
Key Benefits and Features
- ID cards contain your photo along with a bar code and magnetic stripe with your campus ID number
- ID cards are swiped or scanned to access many campus services such as tutoring and the ERC
- ID cards are swiped to check out book and other materials at the library
- Proximity cards are used at Magnolia Avenue and Strawberry Plains campuses for most locks. More proximity locks will be incorporated over time at all campuses.