Pellissippi State students, faculty, and staff are automatically registered for Microsoft Office 365 accounts, which includes use of Office 365 online apps and the ability to download Office 2016 applications to personal computers, laptops, phones and tablets on up to five devices.
Key Features and Benefits
- Online Office apps and Office 2016 downloads on personal computer and device(s)
- Office 365 apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Skype for Business, and more
- OneDrive with 1 TB of cloud file storage space
- Files can be shared (with view only or editing permissions) among all PSCC Office 365 users (Faculty, staff, and students).
- Files can be stored on the local computer, in Microsoft OneDrive, or in a synced folder that duplicates it in both places