Every campus provides an open labs which is a free and reliable environment for students to complete their academic assignments. NTS supports these labs with regular hours posted every semester. The Open Computer Labs provide students with the latest technology and resources, as well as the assistance needed to successfully complete class assignments and projects. Each lab has friendly and knowledgeable staff to help you with whatever questions you may have.
Open Computer Labs provide PC and Macintosh computers, as well as specialized software for classes. There are also accessible areas for students with disabilities, including software to aid students who have difficulty hearing, seeing or typing.
For more information and current hours, visit our Open Labs knowledgebase page.
Who can use the Open Computer Lab?
- are currently registered for classes at PSCC
- need access to a computer and the internet
- need to scan or print their assignments
- need special software applications for classes such as digital media
- require use of specialized software such as JAWS
Key Features and Benefits
- Open Labs are on every campus with morning and evening hours
- Printing available in every Open Lab
- Open Labs are staffed with a HelpDesk assistant and computers contain the latest versions of software used on campus