Staff from Educational Technology Services and Networking & Technical Services provide a wide variety of training options for students, faculty and staff. Topics for commonly scheduled training include computer basics, using Brightspace (D2L), Office 365, and more. The college also provides some online options for training through the Microsoft and lynda.com services.
Learn more about the training options from our Technology Training knowledgebase article.
Key Features and Benefits
- Training offered by schedule and on request.
- Call ETS for training on Brightspace, multimedia production and other instructional technologies
- Call the HelpDesk for training on Office 365, using Microsoft Office, Banner and other college-wide technology platforms
- Visit the lynda.com site for access to lots of training courses and videos
- Visit Microsoft Imagine Academy for self-paced training on a wide variety of Microsoft products.