Complete the APS Security Request Form which is found in myPellissippi, on the Employee page, under the College Forms section.
Detailed instructions with screenshots can be found here.
- The person requesting access should complete all the required fields (marked with red star).
- If requested permissions are identical to those of an existing employee account, this may be specified by typing the employee username in the “Duplicate security” box.
- Please mark the checkbox for each access requested and click the “Next” button at the bottom of the form.
- Details for each requested access will appear on subsequent screens.
- The requester should continue through all screens and add their electronic signature on the final screen.
- At submission, the request will be forwarded to the Helpdesk, who will disseminate the individual request(s) to the appropriate Data Owner(s) and APS Analyst(s).
- A member of the APS group will set up the requested security and inform the requester by e-mail that the security has been established.