Click below for browser-specific instructions:
Internet Explorer – Clearing Cache and Cookies
How to clear the cache and cookies in Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11:
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history…
- Make sure to UN-check “Preserve Favorites website data” and check both “Temporary Internet Files” and “Cookies” then click the “Delete” button.
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
For additional information see: Windows Internet Explorer – Delete and manage cookies
Firefox (for Windows) – Clearing Cache and Cookies
How to clear the cache and cookies from Mozilla Firefox 4.0 or any newer version:
- Click the Hamburger Menu at the top right (three stacked horizontal lines), click “History”, then click “Clear Recent History…”
- Click on the drop down box to the right of “Time range to clear”: and select “Everything”. Then, click on “Details” and check both Cookies and Cache. Click the “Clear Now” button.
For additional information see: Mozilla – How to clear the Firefox cache
Chrome (for Windows) – Clearing Cache and Cookies
How to clear the cache and cookies in Google Chrome, version 19 and above:
- Click on the settings icon (three stacked horizontal lines) that appears to the right of the address bar.
- From the menu, select Tools > Clear browsing data…
- Check “Empty the cache” and “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data”. Select “the beginning of time” in the drop down box and click on the “Clear browsing data” button.
For additional information see: Google Chrome
Safari – Clearing Cache and Cookies
How to clear cache and cookies in Safari 8.0 or newer:
- Click “Safari” in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click “Preferences”.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button “Remove All Website Data…”
- Click “Remove Now” in the pop up window that appears.
For additional information see: Safari for Mac: Manage cookies and website data using Safari