These instructions apply to Android devices.
The Skype for Business for Android app brings Skype for Business presence, instant messaging (IM), and voice and video calling to your mobile device.
Install Skype for Business for Android
1. From your phone, go to the App Store and search for Skype for Business.
2. Tap Install.
Sign in to Skype for Business for the first time
1. Browse your apps until you find the Skype for Business icon, and then tap the icon to open the app.
2. Enter your sign-in address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org) and password, and then tap the Advance button.
3. Enter your mobile number with country and region codes. If you’re an enterprise voice customer and Skype for Business can’t use a Wi-Fi or cellular data network to make an audio or video call, you’ll be called at this number and connected to the audio portion of the call.
4. Choose whether to sync your contacts, and then tap the Advance button to start using Skype for Business.
Sign out of Skype for Business
On the main Skype for Business screen, tap your picture, and then tap Sign out.