How to get to your OneDrive folder from any device with Internet access
- Go to www.office.com
- In the upper right hand corner, click Sign in
- On the page that comes up, enter your PSCC email address, and click the Sign in button to be redirected to a PSCC login page.
- Login with your PSCC email address and password.
- You will see the features available with your Office365 license, as provided by PSCC
- Click the OneDrive (clouds) icon to see your OneDrive folder.
- (You can also click to run any of the other applications you see there. Those are the “web app” versions of Office applications such as Word, Excel, etc.)
How to get to OneDrive from a Pellissippi State PC
Click the yellow folder icon to open File Explorer:
Click OneDrive (with clouds icon):
When you get the dialog box to Set up OneDrive, type your PSCC email address in the blank, and click Sign in:
When you get the Office365 login window, click Sign in
Office365 will take you to one more login screen. This screen needs only your username and password.
You will be connected to your OneDrive folder, and prompted to click to open the folder.
Afterwards, you will be able to save files directly to your OneDrive folder from any application. Click Save As and then click Browse.
Look for your OneDrive folder in the Save As dialog box: