You were automatically given a Pellissippi State computer account username when you were accepted to PSCC. This is your username for many systems at PSCC, including myPellissippi, email, the online course environment (D2L), the PSCC wireless network, library resources, and more.
Your Pellissippi State username will most likely be your first initial, your middle initial (if you included that on your application) and your last name in all lowercase letters. If two or more students have the same combination of initials and last name, a number is added to the end to make a unique username.
For example: Marvin S. Martian would be msmartian, and if Marsha S. Martian comes along, her username would be msmartian1
If you do not know your username, you can look it up.
New Student accounts have a password set to the student’s P number with a capital P, followed by the ‘#’ symbol (e.g. P12345678#) This initial password must be changed to a new, more secure password before a student can login to any system.
Returning Students may have their same password from the previous term. We strongly recommend you change your password at the start of every semester so it will not expire during the term and interfere with your progress.
Change your Password (opens a new tab)
Troubleshooting Login Problems
- The first questions to ask yourself are:
- Did I enter my username with all lowercase letters and no spaces?
- Did I change my initial password before trying to login the first time?
- If logging in fails but you do not get any error messages, then the problem could be browser settings. Visit the Browser Check to ensure your browser is set up properly.
- If you cannot log in and you do get an error message that your username or password is incorrect, you can probably find and fix the problem with the help of our Problems Logging In page.
- If you still cannot log in, please contact the Helpdesk at 865-694-6537 or email@example.com.