Pellissippi State offers the ability for students to request ID cards by email.
No request will be processed that is not sent via your PSCC Email account.
Please email your ID card request to email@example.com from your @pstcc.edu email account using the following format:
Please make your email subject line: Student ID Card Request
In the body of your email, please include ALL of this information:
- Mailing address for the college to use when mailing your ID card to you
- If you have a preferred/chosen first name, please indicate that
Please attach your photo using these guidelines:
- Attach a close headshot photo in .JPG format
- Photo should be taken with a solid light color background that does not detract from the student’s face
- No hats may be worn
- Prescription eyeglasses only may be worn
You will receive your ID card through the U.S. Postal Service within 5-7 business days.
On-Campus Student ID Card Procedure
Student ID cards will be available for students when Open Labs and libraries are open for operation
- Hardin Valley Campus – Open Computer Lab (ERC 327)
- Other campuses – Campus Library