Mission Statement of NTS
The mission of Network and Technical Services (NTS) is to provide quality computer, network, and telephone services in a reasonable time to PSCC campuses, to facilitate student success, lifelong learning, teaching, and the business processes. As new technologies and opportunities emerge, NTS will exercise leadership to advance technology services.
To accomplish this mission NTS will:
- Provide the highest level of cost-effective technology support possible to students, faculty, and staff.
- Stay current with industry developments.
- Create resources to help promote the understanding and use of technology.
- Provide technical training opportunities for staff.
- Communicate changes and improvements in campus technology.
- Continually seek ideas and suggestions for improving the delivery of technical services.
- Propose and implement changes that will take advantage of the evolution of technology to provide a more productive environment.
There are four groups within NTS:
The central point of contact for Network and Technical Services is the Information Technology Support HelpDesk