NTS supports our Citrix server, which provides virtual desktop access using your Pellissippi account. The virtual desktop allows a connection to protected services and data within a secure pathways.
If you wish to have a virtual desktop account, read more in our Knowledgebase.
Important Factors to keep in mind:
- Citrix does NOT provide access to your on-campus C drive or office computer desktop
- May or may not allow you to print documents to your local printer (incompatible with some printer setups)
- Auto-logoff after 10 minutes of inactivity to provide access to other users (only 10 simultaneous desktop sessions available)
- Works best using Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari browser
Key Features and Benefits
- Authenticates over secure connection using your PSCC Active Directory account
- Access to all allowed network drives—H drive, shared dept drives, etc.
- Ability to run Internet Native Banner and selected other applications which are normally available only on campus
- Software available: Microsoft Office Suite, web browsers