Are you looking to learn something new in 2020?
Pellissippi State Community College is offering more than 80 different lifelong learning classes in spring 2020. These noncredit classes are open to the public and cover a variety of topics including music, art, health and wellness, technology, leadership and more.
Some of the new classes offered this spring include:
- Floral Design – Learn how to make beautiful floral arrangements in Introduction to Floral Design. Instructor and professional floral designer Lori Wilson will help you create an arrangement using seasonal fresh flowers.
- Keeping Your New Year’s Resolutions – Get back to the basics and keep your goals on track this year. Whether your goal is improving your health, increasing your finances or changing careers, instructor Drema Bowers will give you the resources you need to make lasting changes and achieve success.
- Book Writing – This one-day workshop will help you start writing your own story. Learn about the creative process and how to become a published author as instructor Tina Thompson discusses the inner workings of book publishing along with her experience in writing.
- Business Analytics – Businesses face constant challenges, and using data effectively can help provide solutions. Bring your data to life with live dashboards and reports, analyze trends and make data-driven decisions using Power Bi and Tableau.
- Industrial Arts – Combine creativity and technology in Welding for the Hobbyist and 3D Printing classes. Learn the basics and make your own custom creations while also gaining knowledge of how to set up your own work stations at home.
Registration for spring classes is open now. View a full list of spring classes or register for a class at www.pstcc.edu/bcs.
For more information about Pellissippi State’s lifelong learning classes, contact Business and Community Services at 865.539.7167.