Pellissippi State’s Fall Career Fair will be held 3-6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 2, on the college’s Hardin Valley Campus, 10915 Hardin Valley Road. The fair will take place inside the College Center located in the Goins Administration Building.
“This is a perfect chance to engage and learn about upcoming opportunities at Pellissippi State,” said Jacquelyn Coleman with Pellissippi State’s Human Resources. “We are always looking for talented individuals in a variety of roles inside and outside the classroom.”
There are 23 open full-time and part-time positions at Pellissippi State as well as 54 listings for adjunct faculty. Some openings include
- Recruitment Program Manager
- Student Development Assistant
- Administrative Assistant at the Strawberry Plains Campus
- Financial Aid Manager
- Custodial & Waste Management Coordinator
- Recycled Material Handler
- Assistant Dean of Students
Check out all of Pellissippi State’s current employment opportunities here.