Many of these resources link to the Information Services knowledgebase resources on Teams and Zoom.
- How to Install Microsoft Teams
- Invite your class to a Microsoft Teams meeting
- LinkedIn Learning: Microsoft Teams Essential Training
- If you are not sure how to access LinkedIn Learning, check out the instructions on the Pellissippi State Library website.
- Microsoft Teams Quick Guide
- Setting up notifications in Teams: Default settings have channel notifications turned off. You have to turn on notifications for each channel you want to be notified on. See the link for more information.
- Microsoft Office Teams online training
- More Microsoft Office Teams online training
- Live Auto-Captions in Teams
Educational Technology has some great resources on using both Zoom the web conferencing tool and the Distance Learning classrooms:
Zoom web conferencing
- Using the Zoom web conferencing application
- Zoom web conferencing Getting Started for hosts and meeting participants
- Here’s a how-to training on how to host and facilitate a Zoom webinar.
- Live auto-captioning in Zoom