Teaching Resource Library
Each month, PACE highlights a different professional development topic and gathers resources, GIFTs on those topics, in addition to holding special events. Here are links to this month and past month topics and their resources:
- November’s Topic of the Month: Service-Learning
- Global and Diversity Learning
- First Year Experience
- Assessment: In-service presentation by Dr’s Norton and Ramsey
Each month we gather great ideas for teaching (GIFTs) on the monthly topic. You can explore all of them here in the GIFT Repository!
- Library accessibility resources on developing accessible MS Office documents and closed-captioning videos
- Accessibility for Visual Designers, UX Design and Content Design
- Educational Technology Services (ETS) Accessibility website
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math) accessibility
- Accessibility Quick Guide
View the Copyright Overview by the library. Learn about Fair Use, the TEACH Act and what you can and cannot do under each. If you still have questions, ask a Librarian. There’s a button right on the Copyright page to ask a Librarian.
The library has guides for all PSCC subject areas. They offer reference books, technical guides, media, articles, databases. Check out your subject area guide!
Trying to link to a PSCC library resource?
Make sure to use the PSCC EZ Proxy Prefix so students will be able to access the library resource off-campus.
Outside Resource Collections
Instructional strategies and issues on Course Instructional Design, Assessment, Learning Theories and strategies such as Simulations, Learning Centered Teaching, Critical Thinking, etc.